Welcome to our course module on Radio Communication.
This lesson will draw the essential basic guidelines on how to communicate using a radio equipment.
Module sub-parts and themes:
- The standard alphabet for radio communication.
- The pronunciation of numbers.
- General operating procedures.
- The technique.
- The standard transmission of time.
- Standard words and phrases.
- Station names and call signs.
- Readability of transmission.
You must follow the module in the imposed order. The average duration is 20mn.
Some relevant reference documentation will be available for you to download.
At the end, a quiz is proposed in order to evaluate your knowledge level. Afterwards, you will be able to come back to the lesson you’ve learned.